So this is what i’d call my mama bag, you know the bag you carry with you everywhere you go. I have two kids that seem to be always getting hurt, so there are definitely some necessities we need at all times. One child is just wild and the other is extremely accident prone, it keeps us on our toes for sure. So let’s go over these essentials for mama and her kiddos.
- Thieves hand purifier- because if you’re kids are like mine they are touching everything, every single thing.
- Healing salve-I love this stuff on cuts, scrapes, chapped skin etc. This is made by rainwater farm.
- Be Happy- This is mama’s special blend of Joy, Stress Away, and Grapefruit. I like to roll this on my wrists during the day.
- Breathe again- Tis’ the season, this is awesome for this time of year.
- Deep Relief- Also for mama. Perfect for after exercise or when you’re kids volume level is out of control.
- TummyGize- formulated especially for children and supports their digestive systems.
- Owie- I like to apply this before the salve, you know for owie’s.
- Lavender- Because it’s pretty much good for everything. Perfect for relaxing us and for any and all skin issues.
- Band-aids- for said accident prone children.
- Thieves Lozenges- I have to have these on hand at all times, I love them!
And that’s about it, let me know if you have questions about my mama bag. This particular bag is from Amanda Fair Designs on etsy. It has elastic on the inside to hold my bottles and rollers.